Sunday, April 17, 2011

Gel Nails Try Outs

Gel nails are often applied by most females at one time or another in their life. it goes on top fo your natural nails.It also offer women a shine as well as unbreakable longer nails that they may not be able to achieve with their natural nails.
 
I tried it for the first time yesterday when i went to the salon, i decided to get the french nails, its a classic and since its going to last about 2 weeks or longer its better to have a nail color that matches every outfit and every occasion.
 
The first day, my nails hurt a bit, today is the second day and i am getting use to it... i wonder how my own nais will look once i take them off.

4 comments:

  1. OMGSH they look amazing. Mind if I ask exactly what you asked for cos I asked for gel once but they put acrylics on and then put some coat of gel on top making them still look really fake like acrylics do. Where did you go to get them done? Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry to tell you that your own nails could be a mess when you get these off. When I had my gel nails put on, they sanded down my original nails and once the gels grew off, mine were as thin as paper and have never grown back the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa, there are two ways of having gel nails...theres the acrylic looking ones and theres the ones they put just the gel on top of your own nails.

    Patti, my nails did look a mess once i took the gel off. they break easly now and i am probably not going to use the gels very often maybe just once in a while...because they do last about two weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how do you remove the gel please

    ReplyDelete