Friday, February 25, 2011

When Was the Last Time You Got a Haircut?


 When was the last time someone took a pair of scissors to your hair?
Mine was so long ago that I don’t even remember, perhaps last summer? I don’t know. I have extremely curly hair and every time I cut it, my hair loses some weight and it causes it to be so puffy/ bushy, and I feel unattractive. So I just don’t cut it at all unless I really have to. Every time I straighten my hair thought you can tell my ends have got to go. But I still refuse to make my way into a salon.  Then after much thinking I eventually make it in to the salon to fix my split and scraggly ends. I come out looking defeated and wish I had never gone in. Why is this pattern for me? Is my love for long hair so much that I can’t let go of a few inches every once in a while?

1 comment:

  1. Jacqueline TownsendMarch 18, 2012 at 7:37 PM

    you seem indecisive or you have a problem letting go. you know you have to do something but dont want to or procrastinate. then complain when it gets done. sounds like you're hard to please. somethings just have to go. holding on to junk and bad people will hold you back in life.

    maybe a better salon next time? or see a shrink/life coach

    ReplyDelete