Friday, February 25, 2011

What's The Best Face Exfoliator?


I have tried many good face scrubs at-home, but nothing that has made me really want to commit. My poor flaky, dull skin was really ready to find the one-- So I went out to Walgreens picked up a few and started trying them out. After a few weeks I noticed a difference and kept two products.

Proactive is what defiantly made my skin clear from acne, but once those pesky little and sometimes big things were gone I started to use an over the counter product. Something that I always find at Walgreens is the St. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish and blackhead control- it helps exfoliates to prevent blemishes and cleans my pores oh so well.




 My other go to product is the Clean and Clear morning burst scrub- it’s a at home shower facial with bursting beads that defiantly cleans and wakes up my face.





 
What’s your favorite facial cleansing product?

No comments:

Post a Comment