Sunday, February 27, 2011

I dont like the roll me down the hill feeling

Friendly's is a place where hungry people can sit together, eat together, joke together, eat an ice cream sundae, and discuss future life plans. When my friends told me that Friendly’s was our hang out place for Saturday night I tried to convince them to go to a different restaurant. In the end I ended up giving in and went along. I spent the whole time thinking of the ice cream. Gooey hot fudge melting down the inside of a parfait glass. Soft whipped topping lining the bottom of every sweet spoonful. Yum!!! Usually I eat so much there that I never have the ice cream so I was determined to eat less and leave room for the ice cream. However I had eaten much earlier in the day and I was starvo. I ended up ordering the grilled cheese sandwich with fries, a coke and a side of rice. After I finished that there was absolutely no room for desert. I was so disappointed in myself, I spent the whole day thinking of the Resse’s Cup Sundae and I couldn’t even have it. #Fail!!! So next time I go to Friendly’s I refuse to eat lunch or dinner or at least eat less of it so I can have my tasty ice cream. Over all the night was incredible, I got to catch up with some friends and had a quiet night out.


No comments:

Post a Comment