Monday, May 2, 2011

This is How I save Money

Don't Use Exact Change
Sounds a little bit silly I know, but it works. When you pay with cash,use bills. For example, if the total is $4.34, pay $5. Pocket the 66 cents in change and throw it in a jar when you get home. You can always take it to the bank and exchange the metal money for crisp paper bills or make a deposit into your savings account.

Take $5 Out of Every Paycheck
Even on my tight budget, I can usually make this method of putting back work. When I deposit a paycheck into my checking account, I get $5 cash back then put it into savings. You can change the amount to suit your needs but $5 works for me.

I dont make that much money, and saving has always been hard for me since i have none but those two tips always worked for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment